1How to choose a sunscreen?
You should consider the color of your skin, as this determines if it’s more sensitive to the exposure of the sun.
- If you are light-skinned, we suggest the use of KiinSun sunscreen factor 50 FPS. Apply every hour under normal conditions; If you are swimming or perspiring much, apply abundant protecting the body, face, ears and feet every 45 min.
- If you are light-dark skinned, we suggest the use of KiinSun Factor 50 FPS sunscreen. Apply every hour and a half under normal conditions; If you are swimming or perspiring much, apply it abundantly protecting the body, face, ears and feet every hour.
- If you are dark-skinned, we suggest the use of KiinSun Factor 30 FPS sunscreen. Apply every hour and a half under normal conditions; If you are swimming or perspiring much, apply abundant protecting body, face, ears and feet every 45 min.
2What is FPS or SPF?
The Sun Protection Factor (SPF) indicates the degree of care that a sun blocker gives to the skin. The number expresses the time that protects your skin without burning.
3What are the types of sun protection KiinSun?
- FPS or SPF 30: It's a regular protection. They may be used by people with dark brown skin.
- FPS or SPF 50: It is recommended to obtain adequate sun protection for clear skins and also for children.
4If there is not any establishment near my location how can I get KiinSun?
In the sales section you will find the contact details, send us your data and request and we will gladly contact you to assist you and send your product for the package of your preference. There is a business opportunity for you, you can distribute KiinSun products.
5What makes KiinSun a biodegradable and eco-friendly product?
The ingredients used by KiinSun are micronized titanium oxide and zinc oxide. These ingredients are considered as the best sunscreens because they don't remain on the surface of the water. When they are free on a liquid surface, they tend to go to the bottom of the sea beds, allowing the entrance of the solar rays, which does NOT affect the photosynthesis of the marine flora, without affecting the natural balance of the marine ecosystem.
6Are Zinc Oxide and Titanium Oxide Effective Against UVA and UVB?
Products containing micronized zinc oxide and titanium oxide provide better protection against UVA and UVB radiation as the chemical structure and its high whiteness reflect sunlight away from the skin better than any other mineral. Zinc oxide prevents irritation of the skin due to its alkaline properties. Titanium Oxide and Zinc Oxide are a fully physical sun blocker, which offer significant water repellent characteristics for outdoor activities as it is resistant to water and sweating.
7How often do i have to apply the sunscreen?
At least every 50 min. If you're going to be exposed in the sun, after drying with a towel, if you perspire a lot or get into the water.
8Which ingredients are not allowed in ecological parks?
There are many, which are considered as highly polluting and are frequently used by very commercial brands are:
- Butyl Methoxydibensoylmethane
- Dimethyl apramide
- Octyl Salicylate
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate
9Is it true that sunscreen reduces aging?
In fact the sunscreen reduces aging. It turns out that sunscreen does more than protect you from cancer and painful burns: it also encourages simple vanity. A new study found that regular use of sunscreen protects against photoaging: wrinkles, spots and loss of elasticity caused by exposure to ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
10Why use KiinSun biodegradable blocker?
Unlike other commercially available sun blockers, KiinSun is formulated with friendly ingredients for this reason do not pollute and apart they do not cause damage to your body. What differentiates us with trademarks is basically that the use of natural ingredients does not contaminate and degrade the environment in a less time. Part of the profits of the KiinSun products that you buy, are destined for the conservation of the reefs.
11Where can I buy KiinSun?
In the SALES tab of this page you will find a list of establishments and their locations. Visit the one that is closest to you. Or we can send it to your address by parcel.
12I would like to distribute KiinSun in my locality. What can I do?
The section of sales indicates the contact for distributors and wholesalers.
- Avoid sun exposure between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM, as ultraviolet rays are stronger. Adults should include sunscreen in their daily skin care regimen, even if they will be outdoors for a short time or cloudy.
- Apply the sunscreen 20 minutes before exposing yourself to the sun. Then reapply every hour to hour and 30 minutes while outdoors.
- Apply every time you exercise or go swimming.
- The amount of sunscreen will vary according to body surface, it is estimated that for an average adult about 35 ml are required. Including the ears and feet.
- It selects preferably blockers with SPF greater than 30 and that are resistant to the water. If they mention the word children or babies are generally more appropriate.
- Insect repellents reduce the effects of protective factors. Use a higher SPF and frequently when using the repellent along with the blocker.